Thursday 14 November 2013

[S] GOING PURPLELICIOUS W HERITAGE HAIR SALON

For people who liked my ombre purple hair that was previously dyed, finally I have time to share with you guys where I have done it.

BEWARE
-tons of selfies ahead-

Heritage Hair
Credit: Street Directory
Located along East Coast Road and I got slightly lost in the process because I wasn't familiar with the East side. Look out for the signage around the area which will direct you to TIDES where Heritage Hair is located at. They are a Redken & L'Oréal authorised salon offering complete range of hair services, treatments, styling and home care products for customers to choose from.

I was greeted by three stylists, including their boss upon entering. It was cosy and I left my stylist, Kenn to decide on what he wanted to do with my hair. He suggested ombre purple since my nails etc are all purple (seems legit)

Look at my horrible terrible vegetable hair before dye-ing ): 
 My previous hair colour has faded into blonde and was looking horrible.
Time to see some miracle working on my hair ~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Miracles in the Progress
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadahhhhhhh

Did you notice there is actually different gradient of purple involved?



Thanks to the 幕后黑手 aka the man behind the scene, my stylist -  Kenn.

 I find him gentle and patient in 'preparing' my hair just by seeing the way he works. He comb my hair with little strength even when it's tangled and he combed them nice and gently. It's a good experience with Kenn & Heritage Hair Salon especially after getting the hair in my favorite color.
I am more grateful than anything for getting my hair set and ready just before my cousin's wedding which is the next day.

Sharing some selfies photos taken during the wedding day.

 At first I thought I was getting the same old purple color again because I previously dyed purple until I realized it was actually in gradients, so with each flicks of hair you can see shimmering purple of different shades.

It's been close to two months after my hair was done and it faded to a pink shade but still looking beautiful. The previous hair colours I used always fade to blonde. I totally love my hair colour all thanks to Heritage Hair~

HERITAGE HAIR
Tides, 217 East Coast Road #02-03
Singapore 428915
Tel: 6345 9902

No comments:

Post a Comment